Often imitated but never equaled, the original Sorel boot features waterproof construction, seam-sealing and a removable ThermoPlus™ felt inner boot for warmth, comfort and protection in cold and wet winter weather.
- SOREL rated: -14° Fahrenheit / -10° Celsius
- UPPER: Waterproof nubuck upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- INSULATION: Removable 9 mm washable recycled felt inner boot with Sherpa Pile snow cuff..
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with Sorel aero-trac non loading outsole..
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/5 in.