With the Trixie snowsuit, she is ready to explore the wintry wonderland, with Dri-Defense membranes to repel moisture and promote breathability. Designed in Canada, this girls’ winter jacket features seam-sealed protection to keep kids dry, and is perfect for running after rabbit footprints in the woods.
- Cold Weather Rating: -25°F / -32°C
- Waterproof DriDefense
- Waterprooness: 8000 mm
- Breathability: 8000 g/m2/24h
- 100% Polyester textured dobby shell fabric
- Water & Wind resistant, breathable fabric
- Bionic-Finish®, water repellent coating
- Critical Seam Seal
- Oeko-Tex® Toxic free standards
- 100% Polyester, Polyfill
- 3M® Reflective details for safety
- Snow-skirt with gripping elastic
- Detachable hood
- Spandex® knit cuffs and tricot lined hand-warmer pockets
- Inner media pocket
- Ski pass pocket
This product is made without materials from animal byproducts, nor was it tested on animals.
Our reflective piping and patches allow you to continue to work or play safely after the sun sets.
Designed to the highest standards, ensuring consistent quality, comfort and durability.
Cohesive system of components, including wind resistant shell fabric with DWR coating, insulation, inner lining and seam sealing.
Commited to keeping you safe & our environment clean, we have removed PVC, Polyvinyl Chloride from our products.
Applied at critical points of assembly. Used throughout PERFORMANCE
Our garments are perfect for keeping you dry in all kinds of wet weather.
Our layers wick away moisture, traps heat and deflects cold air, keeping you warm, dry and comfortable during frosty weather.