The HANNAH is a timeless mid-length parka that shields you from the harshest weather conditions, all the way down to -30°C/ -22°F. It features a removable hood with removable faux-fur trim, ribbed inside collar, vegan leather trims, ribbed storm cuffs, and fleece-lined hand-warming pockets. Filled with high-quality polyester fiber derived from recycled water bottles, our parkas are also windproof, water-resistant, and free of harmful chemicals.
- Outershell: 100% Polyester
- Fill: 100% RePet Recyled polyester
- Machine Wash At Max. Temperature 30C, Gentle Cycle
- Wash Separately, No Bleach, Hang To Dry, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Iron
- Recycled Fill : An environmentally friendly and humane insulation alternative, our recycled fill sets the bar high. Using innovative technology from our partners at RePET and REPREVE, our insulation fill is made entirely from reclaimed and repurposed recycled plastic bottles. The result? A light-weight high-performance fill, keeping you warm no matter your definition of cold.
- Vegan Fur : When temperatures start to drop, our luxuriously soft vegan furs are a modern and cruelty-free alternative. Kind living at its best and approved by PETA, you'll never have to compromise style, comfort, or warmth. All the benefits of real fur but with zero harm to our furry friends.
- Water Resistant :Whatever the weather, rain, snow, or sleet, our thoughtfully constructed outerwear uses water-resistant fabrics and designs to keep you as warm and bone-dry as possible.