Cut in a mid-length silhouette, the Callum parka is a comfortable style for brisk winter days. It is quilted in a classic pattern and fitted with a zip and button closure. The removable hood is trimmed with vegan fur to protect you from the snow.
- This jacket will shield you from conditions up to -30°C/-22°F.
- Mid-Length Heavyweight Parka
- Regular Fit
- Detachable Hood
- Removable Vegan Fur Trim
- Recycled Fill : An environmentally friendly and humane insulation alternative, our recycled fill sets the bar high. Using innovative technology from our partners at RePET and REPREVE, our insulation fill is made entirely from reclaimed and repurposed recycled plastic bottles. The result? A light-weight high-performance fill, keeping you warm no matter your definition of cold.
- Vegan Fur : When temperatures start to drop, our luxuriously soft vegan furs are a modern and cruelty-free alternative. Kind living at its best and approved by PETA, you'll never have to compromise style, comfort, or warmth. All the benefits of real fur but with zero harm to our furry friends.
- Water Resistant :Whatever the weather, rain, snow, or sleet, our thoughtfully constructed outerwear uses water-resistant fabrics and designs to keep you as warm and bone-dry as possible.